Take to the road in your motor home and choose your own adventure. Will you drive to camp in the mountains or to take in a sporting event? You know the great outdoors. And with the open-ended possibilities that lie ahead, the right insurance shouldn't be a question.
Here are some of the Motor Home coverages we offer that aren't included in a typical auto policy:
- Comprehensive Coverage for protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including: collision, fire, smoke, flood, landslide, hail, windstorm, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning.
- Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes and TV antennas.
Here are some of the popular optional Motor Home coverages:
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage that protects your motor home from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model motor home is destroyed within its first five years, we'll pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality no matter what it costs. In years six through ten, we'll give you up to what you paid for it originally toward the purchase of another motor home. This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which pay only the Actual Cash Value (ACV) of your motor home at the time it's destroyed. ACV is the current value of your motor home.
- Emergency Expenses Coverage that pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
- Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage that provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence.
- Replacement Cost Coverage on personal belongings destroyed or stolen.
- TraveLine® Towing and Roadside Assistance eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan. Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and locksmith services are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What's more, your motor home is covered regardless of who is driving!
- Full-Timer Coverage provides liability protection very similar to a homeowners policy. While an auto policy will only provide liability protection when you are using your motor home as a vehicle, a Foremost Full-Timer policy covers you when you are parked and using your rig as a residence, too.
We offer optional coverages that let you customize your policy. Some coverages may be subject to company approval or may not be available in all states. Contact me at any time for more information.