We aren't the only company selling Mobile Home insurance today. That's why we're committed to doing a better job than the competition. It all starts with your policy. We've constantly refined our policy to give you more specialized coverages. And with over 50 years experience in insuring mobile homes, you can rest assured knowing your Mobile Home policy gets you access to the nation's most experienced team of mobile home experts.
So go ahead, relax. Leave the insurance to us.
Unlike other companies, we offer several coverages that come standard in a Mobile Home policy. A Mobile Home policy is packed full of coverages designed specifically for mobile homes so you get more value and more security
While no insurance policy covers everything, your policy should cover a wide range of possible damages or causes of loss. Our Mobile Home policy features comprehensive coverage - standard. That means we cover direct, sudden and accidental physical losses that aren't specifically excluded in your policy, like:
- Falling Objects
- Off Right-of-Way Collision
- Attempted or Actual Burglary or Robbery
- Water Damage from Bursting Pipes
- Damage from Ink, Paint, Dye, Shoe and Nail Polish
- Damage by Wild or Stray Animals
- Collapse from the weight of ice and snow
Liability coverage is an important part of your insurance package and also comes standard with a Mobile Home policy. It covers you if you're found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone who doesn't live in your home. It covers costs like their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage, as well as legal counsel for you and legal cost reimbursement if you're sued.
Additional Coverages Included With Your Policy
We automatically includes these important coverages in your Mobile Home policy:
- Additional Living Expenses
- Trees, Shrubs, Plants and Lawns
- Debris Removal
- Emergency Removal Service
- Credit Card and Check Forgery
- Emergency Repairs After a Loss
- Fire Department Service
- Food Spoilage Coverage
Some coverages may be subject to company approval or may not be available in all states. These are a few of the most popular coverage options:
- Trip Coverage When Moving Your Home
- Personal Liability Coverage on Additional Residences
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage
- Earthquake Coverage
- Replacement Cost Coverage for your mobile home, Other Structures and Personal Belongings
- Agreed Loss Settlement. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you get the full amount of insurance shown on your Declarations Page for your home, minus any applicable deductible. No hassles, no arguments.
- Optional Replacement Cost. Purchase optional Replacement Cost Coverage and get a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property at today's prices. With this optional coverage you can receive up to 120% of the insured amount, if needed, to replace your home. (Not available in all states.)