Click here to visit Farmers Catastrophe Page
3110 S Wadsworth Blvd Ste 102, Denver, CO 80227
1. Bundle your insurance with one carrier. Insurance companies tend to reward people who insure multiple lines of business. This includes Home, Autos, Rental properties, Commercial policies, Life insurance*, Motorcycles, ATVs and much more!
2. Maintain continuous insurance. The longer you carry an insurance policy, the more stable and reliable an insurance company may view you. This potentially can mean lower rates. When you are in transition of purchasing a car, it often makes sense to keep your insurance in-force, even if you’re going to be "car-less" for a few weeks.
3. Drive safely! One of the biggest factors in the cost of your Auto insurance is your driving record. Keep a clean driving record by obeying traffic laws.
4. Pay your bills on time! Did you know that your credit score maybe a leading contributing factor to our Auto and Home insurance rates! Keep your credit score high to keep your insurance costs low.
5. Refrain from filing small claims. Your insurance is meant to cover you from catastrophic losses. Use your insurance for the big stuff.
Contact the Mike Schmisek to learn more on how you can save on your Auto Insurance: (303) 922-1001
Vacant Home Insurance
Your rental property has just been vacated and you want to take some time to screen new tenants or make upgrades to your property. Does your coverage change now that the home is vacant? To avoid surprises at the time of a claim, it’s crucial to know exactly what your policy covers.
Review your policy today for restrictions. Here are some points to check regarding coverage on vacant property:
When your phone rings please answer it. You will hear ringing until the call is
connected with the agent.
Please wait while we connect your call...
Please do not close this call window until the call has been completed.
Please try again after 24 hours.
This listing is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute
an offer to sell or an offer to buy any product. This site is published in the United
States for U.S. residents only.
This information and the products and services described here are intended only
for individuals residing in a state where the agent is properly licensed
Mike Schmisek | Insurance Agent |3110 S Wadsworth Blvd Ste 102 | Denver,CO 80227
*Life insurance issued by Farmers New World Life Insurance Company, 3003 77th Ave. SE, Mercer Island WA 98040. Products and features may not be available in all states and may vary by state.
**Securities offered through Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC, 30801 Agoura Rd.
Bldg. 1 Agoura Hills, CA 91301.
FINRA & SIPC.
Property and casualty insurance is offered through Farmers Insurance Exchange, Truck Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange
and their subsidiaries and affiliates. A complete listing of the insurers and the states where they are licensed can be found